Are you aged 12-18? Do you live, in Adur, Arun or Worthing? Are you interested in counselling?
You or your parent/carer can contact us directly or you can get someone else to do it for you (your GP, CAMHS, your school, your Connexions Personal Advisor, your Youth worker, etc)
For more information read on or contact Joe Osmond (right) our project leader by phone on 01273 222577 or 07739 893707 or email email@example.com
The counsellors are experienced in working with young people. We can help you explore your feelings, attitudes and how things affect you. You can usually have up to 8 sessions. The counselling is confidential (no-one else’s business) unless we have concerns about your safety or the safety of someone else.
These are the types of issues other young people have come with:
- Relationships with parents/carers, brothers/sisters, friends, etc
- Bullying and coping with school
- Identity and self-esteem
- Coping with life events and changes
- Self-harming/substance misuse
Information we need when you contact us:
- What phone number is it okay to call you on?
- What is the main issue you want to talk about?
- Are other services involved, such as CAMHS, etc?
We work in various locations in Shoreham, Worthing and Littlehampton. The team is Joe Osmond, Lucy McGivern, Jo Grinyer.